We firmly believe in supporting events and causes that have a meaningful and last impact for our wider community - just another way we make it personal here at Team McMillan."
We are passionate about corporate responsibility and giving back to the community that our clients and people are part of. A portion of our budget is set aside each year to support selected charities, local schools and community events.
- Mercy Hospice Auckland
- Liggins Institute (Medical Research arm of the Auckland University)
- South Auckland Health Foundation
- Kidz First Children's Hospital
- Cure Kids
- Starship Children's Hospital
- Look Good Feel Better
- Variety Children's Charity
- Diocesan School for Girls
- Baradene College of the Sacred Heart
- Kohia Terrace School
- Richmond Road Primary School
- Rotary Club
- Amici Productions (supporting local theatre productions)
We actively support the arts community through our unique initiative of the Team McMillan BMW Art Awards held every second year. The Awards are split into two parts, comprising 11 customised BMW bonnets painted by top New Zealand artists and an Emerging Artists award. Artists are specially invited to participate in these awards making them even more special.
We keep the winning bonnet and it is displayed with the rest of our collection. The other 10 bonnets are given to a selected charity to use as auction items at a fundraising event. This initiative has now raised in excess of $350,000 for charities.
We also work with various charities and local community organisations by allowing the use of our premises at Newmarket and MINI Garage in Ponsonby for functions and activities.